Homecoming win over Albany Indians
34 to 0
2015 Homecoming Queen and King
Raven Dyers and DeeDee Troup
Please check out our new section on the bottom left-hand side of this page for opportunities to help us earn school supplies and give back to our community.
ATTENTION PARENTS & Teachers
See Latest News on the left of this page for:
1. Information Information for Seniors 2016
2. CCSS Google Student User Agreement for technology users. Parents please read and review with your students.
3. FREE afterschool tutoring schedule
4. Parent Notification Letter concerning Parents' Right to Know Qualifications of Teachers and Paraprofessionals
5. Important surveys for parents, students and teachers concerning Title I Flexible Learning Programs
6. Procedures for Intra-District Transfers House Bill 251 for Crisp County Schools
7. High School Newsletter
8. HB91: ELIMINATION OF GEORGIA HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION TEST REQUIREMENT FOR PURPOSES OF GRADUATION
9. Code of Ethics for Teachers
10. 2015-2016 CCHS Title I Annual Parent & Stakeholder Meeting
11. 2015-2016 CCHS Parent Involvement Policy
12. 2015-2016 CCHS Home School Parent Compact
13. Moral Turpitude
14. Fraud, Waste and Abuse Crisp County High School Title I Annual meeting will be held Tuesday, October 6th in the Media Center. This meeting will begin at 5:30. All parents that have students attending CCHS are invited to attend. Parents will be informed of Title I requirements, the parent involvement policy and the annual goals for CCHS.
LEARNING IN THE GREENHOUSE!!
Crisp County agriculture students enjoy working in the greenhouse.
THANK YOU GRIFFIN LUMBER COMPANY!!
A special thank you to Griffin Lumber for donating a new wheelbarrow to the agriculture classes.
Yearbooks will be sold for $50 now through Sept. 18; after that they will be $75.
Senior ads will be $200 for a full page and layaway options will be available.
OLD YEARBOOKS STILL AVAILABLE:
1996, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2009,
2010, 2013, and 2014
Only $5 each
CCHS Language Arts:
Kindal Smith teaches The Crucible
For Scholarship information, see our new webpage: click on Scholarship Information under "Helpful Links" on the left side of this page